Armor Knight Mask Progress

IMG_0301.JPG

 

I was recently commissioned to make two more of my Armor Knight style masks.

The original mask of this style was not made with a pattern so it was interesting trying to reconstruct what I had done to make it the first time around….

Knight Mask 1

I had some trial and error with cutting out pieces that would fit together and look like the original, unfortunately i didn’t realize this until after i had gotten it painted…in the below photo you can see where I removed the forehead/nose guard piece and had to cut and attach new one.

As you can see it turned out alright and the customer was please with the final result!

Knight Mask 2

IMG_0299IMG_0300