Armor Knight Mask Progress

Screen Shot 2013-07-28 at 10.37.40 AM

I was recently commissioned to make two more of my Armor Knight style masks.

The original mask of this style was not made with a pattern so it was interesting trying to reconstruct what I had done to make it the first time around….

Knight Mask 1

I had some trial and error with cutting out pieces that would fit together and look like the original, unfortunately i didn’t realize this until after i had gotten it painted…in the below photo you can see where I removed the forehead/nose guard piece and had to cut and attach new one.

As you can see it turned out alright and the customer was please with the final result!

Knight Mask 2

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s