What we do:
Since opening in 2010 Non-Decaffeinated Art LLC has been in the the business of creating Handmade Costume Masks and Accessories. We love working with resin, leather, and celluclay to create fantastic art pieces for your costume or event.
To date we have created items for theatre, film, television productions, and private events. If you would like a custom made item, or want to make a large order; please head over to the Contact page to get in touch. To brows ready made and ready to ship items stop by the Shop to see the currently available selection.
Notable events to see our masks in action:
- 2015 – Created 30 masks for an upcoming to be released in 2016 (more info coming soon!)
- 2014 – The Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps commissioned 150 masks for their touring show entitled “Animal Farm” which they preformed up to the DCI World Championship level (sneak peak HERE)
- 2013 – Brown Wolf Leather mask appears on “Once Upon A Time” Series 3 Episode 4 entitled “Nasty Habits”
- 2013 – Created ‘Fallen Angel’ Masks for ‘Daylight‘ (2013) film listed in credits on imdb.com
- 2012 – Created masks for stage to the France based Théâtre Musical Marsoulan
- 2011 – Created custom Bastet masks for dance group Ushabti
- 2011 – Created custom Wolf masks for Musicians The Lupus Tarn
*NEW* You can now purchase Non-Decaffeinated Art Masks in person at: